Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
I am not a saint. Even I get jealous. But then I realized something. Why? Why did this trivial issue matter to me so much? My friend has achieved something and I should be happy for him. I am happy, but why is it accompanied by that twinge of jealousy? It is because I was impatient.
Our entire lives, we have been told that time and tide waits for none. This made us pull up our socks and get on with our lives, doing our best to reach the top. It is true that time doesnt wait for anyone, but its us who have to wait. We have to wait for our time to come. Till it comes, we just have to keep our head down and work towards our goal. If you manage to do this, trust me, your time will come.
I recently came across an article and it made sense. Everyones life is running with respect to a clock. Everyone has a clock of their own. The thing is, the clocks of each person run at its own pace. In some cases, it is fast, in others, it is slow. You just have to believe in yourself.
Dont get me wrong. This doesnt mean you have to just sit and wait for success to come knocking. You have to keep working, improving yourself and learning new things. Some might say everything is Gods wish. Things will happen if he wishes for it to happen, but remember. God works through us. If he wants a stick to be moved, he will get someone to move it. So in the end, its up to us to figure out what we want and work towards it always keeping in mind that someday, we will get our lucky break.
Just to paint a picture, Imagine you are a good basketball player. Now, I will invite Roger Federer and Lionel Messi, two legends in their respective sports to have a shoot out with you. Now remember, they are the worlds best, while you are just good. But still, you would win because basketball isnt their sport. Similarly, No matter how much you train, how much you study, how much you practice, If it is not something you like, you will just be average.
The great American Philosopher Henry David Thoreau once said, Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the live youve imagined. It is your dream. Only you know the extent of it. Only you know your capabilities. No matter how good your descriptive skills are, one will never be able to fully understand your dream. So dont bother trying to convince everyone. Just work hard on your dream and show it to them. The number of people who believe in you doesnt matter as long as you believe in yourself. And thats all you need.
The ball is in your court. The choice is yours. Your options are to live your life doing something mediocre or follow your dreams and get to live life in the fast lane. You get a chance to be some body. You get an opportunity to create your identity which isnt determined by your education or your social status. you get a chance to live free.
What purpose would it serve? Leering at women as they pass, passing comments as if it's your birthright. They are girls, women, human, not a burden. Give them the respect they deserve to justify the respect you get.
1) Well for starters, he has...
1) Well for starters, he has a cool costume equipped with all those gadgets and whatnot, he looks badass. Plus I feel the story of Batman is more believable. I would anyday believe the story of a rich orphan who opts to be a vigilante rather than an alien coming to earth because his planet is destroyed.
2) Batman is smarter. He understands technology and uses it along with fear to intimidate others. What does Superman do? Umm lets not get into that.
3) Batman has had to face way better villains! We are all in love with the joker. And since Batman had these legendary characters, it makes me think Batman is way cooler to deserve such bad guys.
4) Unlike Superman who relies on his powers, Batman can beat pretty much anyone with some prep time with no sort of superpower in play. Batman just has to use his intellectual prowess and his ubercool technology.
5) My final point is, He is THE DARKNESS!! He is THE NIGHT!! He is BATMAN! He has such a cool sign off action too. With the bat symbol being displayed in the sky! That is BATMAN.