Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
Banana - 3 nos
Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 10 nos
Raisins - 10 nos
Ghee - 5 tbsp
Water - 1 cup
Maida - 1...
Maida - 1 cup
Sugar - 4 tbsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1) Mix maida with water and make a thick paste.
2) Peel the ripe bananas and keep it aside.
3) Heat ghee in a pan. Add sugar, grated coconut, cashew nuts and raisins to the ghee. Stir well on very low flame for about 5 minutes.
4) Cut a vertical slit in the banana, make sure that it does not part the banana into two pieces. Into the slit put the coconut mix and seal the slit with the maida paste.
5) Heat ghee in a pan and place the stuffed banana into the pan. Shallow fry till it becomes golden brown.
6) The tasty and delicious pazham nirachathu is ready.