Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
Roasted Rice flour - 3 glasses
Water - 3 glasses
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1) Boil water and add salt.
2) Add flour into the water and cook over a simmering flame.
3) Allow the mixture to cool. Knead to a smooth dough, free of lumps.
4) Make 30-35 g balls from the basic dough.
5) Roll out as thin as possible (1mm).
6) Cook on a hot griddle with out changing the color.
7) Serve hot with a yummy meat curry.