Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
2. Sharing Clothes-The clothes might not fit at times, or they might be a bit threadbare, but you always have a supply of them ready-to-use. Especially if you are girls- you never run out of clothes.
3. Journeys are never ever boring-Be it trips in car, bus or any other means; having each other is just enough to make your long journey worthwhile. Its impossible to run out of things to do, even when its a trip that lasts five hours or more.
4. Sharing literally everything-Whether its your room (washroom), toys, video games, favourite plate, dress or shoes youre bound to share pretty much everything you own with your siblings.
5. You are a team-Your siblings will always be there to have your back and help you navigate the treacherous waters of life. When you are back home after a really long day and you have your sibling patiently listening to you about your day, it instantly makes your day better. You have so much to share and listen to too.
6. You will have a lot of acquaintances-When you have a sibling, all of your social networks get muddled together, especially if you are close in age. Even if you arent friends with your sisters or brothers friends, theyll know you and gradually you will develop a lot of mutual friends. Your friend circle will have common intersections and if you hang out with your sibling you will have a lot more acquaintances.
7. Hiding Things-All siblings at some point of life do this-taking the remote along with us so that our sibling doesnt get to change the channel till we are back, hiding their favourite things for fun, hiding snacks so that we have a better share.
8. People around keep a comparative calculator-Relatives universally compare siblings against each other based on looks, behavioural patterns and grades. We all have had teachers doing the comparative calculations, matching our behaviour to siblings who belong to the same school or college. Even if you are a saint, Mr. Teacher will always distrust you all because your older brother was the class clown. Sometimes even parents compare us adding to this agony.
9. Blame Game-The room is unclean and pretty messed up and suddenly mom comes in and the blame shifting game begins. Siblings blame each other for almost everything which inturn leads to verbal fights and its so much fun.
10. Denying Resemblances-People around tell you how much you look like your sibling and we become defensive and start denying pointing out the differences. We all are unique and take offence when are features or similarities are compared against another.
11. Loving the similarities and respecting the differences-Growing up together we have a lot in common - our interests and likes. We might like the same kind of music, share the favourite movie genre, similar dress sense and a lot more. At the same time we have different tastes and perspective. Living together we learn to appreciate and respect these differences and evolve to coexist.