Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
1. Surprise Yourself: Give yourself a treat. Put something inside the drawer of your desk. It's only natural you forget all things about work on the weekend, so when you come back to work on Monday, there's something that makes you smile.
2. Accomplish: Fridays are those days all of us look to run back home and unwind, but wait, see what best you can do and do it. I swear, your Friday night will feel so much more accomplished and serene PLUS you have all the more incentive to have that extra drink PLUS your next monday morning is going to be so much more lighter!
3. Take a long bike ride to a place you've never been before, its magic and you know it.
4. Read a book. You never know what life has in store for you - whatever it has, a good book will help you steer it well, period.
5. Learn to make cocktails. Definitely a better idea than getting smashed and hating the hangover yet again. Also the drink will be the best one you've had, because you made it!