Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
1. Boosts your mind and bodyIrrespective of any profession, mental health is just as important as physical health, and coffee can actually help improve it with one cup every day. One study actually revealed that women who drank more than four cups of coffee per day were less likely to suffer from depression. Of course, more than four cups of coffee might be a bit much for anybody, but the research stands good.
2. Relaxing EffectsMe being a chef is not just about cooking in a high-profile restaurant, I follow blogs and researches done on anything about food. So, Id obviously not miss out something like coffee - which is my favorite. Researchers from Seoul National University found that the aroma of coffee can actually reduce stress. The next time youre stressed, you know what to do!
3. Coffee just loves your liverThis reason is specifically for all the alcohol consumers out there. Most of you know that consuming alcohol has its adverse effects on liver, which unlike your kidney is just one. Not to worry, coffee has its health benefits to your liver. However, researchers agree that the type of coffee youre drinking has a big impact. For example, espresso doesnt necessarily have the same positive effects as a cup of quality coffee. All you need to do is balance your alcohol and the type of coffee you choose.
4. More Efficient Brain ActivityThe best coffee experiences usually happen when youve been sleep deprived. Having a nice cup of coffee with some artisan bread can make you feel happy, but it can also make your brain function more efficiently. When youre sleep-deprived and you take caffeine, pretty much anything you measure will improve, said TIME reporter Michael Lemonick.So the next time youre here, ask about the coffee. That cup of joe might have a lot more health benefits than you originally thought.
5. You could live a long-healthy lifeFor those with poor lifestyle habits like eating red meat often, no exercise, ones with heavy workload, coffee could actually make up for each of it. Researchers say that those who drank at least one cup of coffee each day lowered their risk of dying from lifestyle-related health problems over the period of a decade.
6. Coffee can make you the next Einstein (No, really!)You read that right, it not only keeps you awake, it can help improve your IQ. The best coffee experiences usually happen when youve been sleep deprived. Having a nice cup of coffee with some artisan bread can make you feel happy, but it can also make your brain function more efficiently.