Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
She believes in the power of story and says that everything and everyone has its own narrative story that deserves to be told to everyone. YouTube has collected all those stories and has made them available to the world. It sounds simple, but YouTube is the most valuable storytelling channel our planet has ever seen.
Under Susans leadership, YouTube is becoming more of an universal experience, where the most inexpensive, simple stories can be told right with unlimited resources.
Here are some interesting facts about YouTube CEO
1. Wojcicki was born and bred in Silicon valley, even before it became a startup hotspot it is now.She has been with Google since the beginning of it. She was their 16th employee and the company actually worked out of her garage in its first few months.
2. Do you know Googles AdSense? You can thank Wojcicki for that. She came up with this innovative idea to adapt Googles AdWords into the self-service platform that it is today.
3. Googles search engine dominance is also Wojcickis handiwork. Shes responsible for originally marketing Googles search engine services, which she did with a budget of exactly zero dollars.
4. Have an idea how she did it? She started by partnering with universities and having them include a Google search bar in their websites and everything grew from there.
5. Many YouTube audiences have been impressed with Wojcickis efforts to engage them and understand their needs. Wojcicki has reached out to YouTube talent, and shes worked to understand peoples goals.
6. Her biggest decision on the job? Leaving that garage behind and moving the company to Mountain View.