Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
1. Scuba Diving at Andaman and Nicobar Andaman islands are famous for its serene beauty and calm shores. However, it also has a scuba diving institution where you can enroll. The experiences as some say are "exquisite".
2. Bungee Jumping at Rishikesh
How many of you wanted to jump off a bridge and come out alive? Yes, I'm speaking about the adventurous sport of Bunjee jumping. The famous sport has now been started in Rishikesh as a tourist outreach program.The jumping here is done from a whopping height of 273 feet. experience the adrenaline rush like nowhere else.
3. PARASAILING AT PAYYAMBALAM BEACH Imagine floating along the clouds, touching each foam-like structure with your own fingers. yes, a bit of exaggeration it seems, but the Parasailing experience at Payyambal sure will give you everything you wished for. The clouds, the calm waters, the fly high, and much more to experience in this small sea-shore of Kerala.
4. The Leh Bike ride Every biker's dream stretch, the Leh trip calls for a special attention. This is one adventure everybody in the country wants to embark on. The serene uphill ride, the mountainside villages, calm river beds and beautiful valleys and much more are up for grabs on this trip. make sure fill up your bikes as well as your water bottles. As this ride requires a high level of sustainability and energy as well as patience. Narrow roads, and sometimes no roads make it one of the toughest journeys.
5. White water rafting at Dandeli Rafters from all across the country come to Dandeli to experience the vast rivers and thrill of rafting in white waters. The high tide's make it a challenging task to river raft, which is part of the thrilling experience. everybody who has ever rafted would love the small rafters that carry you around in Dandeli. It is advised to go in the month of December or January, just after the monsoon.