Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
From poverty, child abuse and human trafficking to climate
change, education and hunger deaths, check how the...
From poverty, child abuse and human trafficking to climate change, education and hunger deaths, check how these celebs are taking it upon themselves to make this world a more inclusive and peaceful place.
A person who has elevated a genre of music with his haughty appeal, the one who relates with millions of fans for the in-your-face vibe can also be a man with a golden heart that is secretly engulfed in an aura of impregnable arrogance.
These 6 facts about Eminem prove why assuming things can be foolish..
1. Marshall Mathers Foundation set up by him has been proactive in providing assistance for the needy youth. The Foundation was set up in 2002.It is worth noting that Eminem was so severely ragged and bullied during his school that his mother had to sue the school for failing to sufficiently protect her child
2. Besides Marshall Mathers Foundation, Eminem is also said to take a keen interest in 3 of his other organisations: Eight Mile Boulevard Association, ninemillion.org and small steps foundation.
3.The rapper is said to be eccentrically secretive about his charitable deeds except at times when he is leveraging funds for various causes.
4. In December 2013, Eminem threw a rather interesting challenge to his fans - He said all the donations made by the fans will be matched by the foundation. About $14,000 was matched and an additional $200,000 were given away to the mission of helping children to be victors
5. Eminems most favored funding pursuits are Education & Youth, Human Services & Health and Detroit Community. Insiders say the rap god is very passionate about sending as many youngsters to college as possible.
6. To date Eminems contribution to philanthropy from his personal sources is about $65 million
Gave me great feels to write about the czar of rap, Kindly go ahead and write more about more things you know, lets bring it
His quotes has always inspired and motivated all of us. His journey from being a custodian to being one of the most successful actor is what inspires me the most. The work that he is doing for the world is quite appreciable, isn't it?
There have been differences between the two neighboring nations
for more than 5 decades, but looks like things are finally getting
better, at least for a section of people. Two responsible
There have been differences between the two neighboring nations for more than 5 decades, but looks like things are finally getting better, at least for a section of people. Two responsible individuals from India and Pakistan have started to change the minds of people for good.
The duo, Tajamul Pasha and Nihal Zafar from India and Pakistan respectively, have been serving the people by feeding over 400 workers during the holy month of Ramadan in Abu Dhabi. Whats even better is that, they have been serving the people for close to eight years and sending a perfect example of peace and harmony between the neighboring countries.
The two are said to have met in UAE in 2004, working in the IT sector. Having a common objective of helping the needy, it was only obvious that the duo joined hands to give back to the society.
They say that they were inspired to serve the people after seeing a 69-year old father offer free iftar meals to people in memory of his beloved son who died in a car accident.
According to Gulf News, the duo spends around Rs 26,000 to 35,000 every single day to arrange chicken biryani, juice, water, dates, and watermelons for over 400 people.
Tajamul Pasha and Nihal Zafar have set a perfect example of selflessness. After all, its the Holy month of Ramadan and it means to bring people together irrespective of nationalities or religion, a time of giving, a time of brotherhood.