Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
1. It's abou...
1. It's about minutes, not hoursMost people schedule their work on an hourly or daily basis, but highly successful people know that it's about the 1,440 minutes a day and nothing is more important than time.
2. Focus on ONE thingWhen you have a lot of things to do, it certainly takes a toll on your mind and affects the quality of each of those work. Productive people know their "goals" and stick to it, that's what I suggest we should follow too.
3. Carry a notebookDespite the advancement of technology and the use of to-do lists apps, it turns out that only 41 percent of items on to-do lists ever get done. That is why you need to carry a notebook and a pen/pencil with you; write down your tasks and go by it. (This is a million dollar lesson they don't teach you in any business school)
4. Check your E-mail only once per dayUltra-productive people have a scheduled time to check their emails - preferably the first thing in the morning. Try this for a few days, you'll see the magic for yourself.
5. Don't be afraid to make mistakesSuccessful people arent afraid to take risks. Because of their unbreakable confidence, they treat any mistake as a learning opportunity. It's not wrong to make mistakes, it's wrong if we don't learn from them.