Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
But the thing is, with the internet full of apps and websites to check out, it is honestly hard to cut through all the noise and be smart to choose from. Worry no more, here are a list of apps or sites ranging from business to studies. Take a look and try them out yourself.
1. Google KeepWant to create notes and have a way to sync them on all your devices? Check out Google Keep. Just open the app, take notes, and you're done. You can color code them, too. And the best part is that it's available on all platforms.
2. PocketFind a great deal of articles that interests you whilst youre at work? Dont want to miss out these precious info, yet stay focussed on your work? There is something just for you - Pocket. Pocket helps you do just that. The information that you save is available across all platforms and all this with just a click of a button. You can read it later when you find time.
3. TrelloDo you have a team and want to get everyone in sync to move your project along more quickly? Check out Trello ASAP. Your team will know which tasks to tackle first and who's working on what so that two team members don't do the same task. Plus, you'll know what's done so that you can celebrate it at the end of the week or the end of the project.
4. EvernoteOne of the most simple yet popular productive app is the Evernote. Its a one-stop destination for saving notes, organizing and finding them in a jiffy.
5. Cold TurkeyIf you are unable to get yourself away from social media sites, always scrolling the Facebook feed or watching Youtube videos and such, Cold Turkey is one site you definitely need.The site temporarily blocks these distractions and lets you concentrate on your work and be productive.
6. SlackOne of the best apps out there on the internet is Slack. The app works like a charm for a team, it helps you manage your team and thus increase your efficiency. Whats even better about Slack is its integration capability and its search feature.
7. RescueTimeThis is a package that lets you know how long your computer sessions are, and how productive you are while you are spending time on your computer. You can also use it to track specific activities, as well as block sites that keep distracting you from what you are supposed to be doing.
8. Nature Sounds For MeYou need to take time out to relax and recharge, and what better way than to listen to the peaceful sounds of nature. You can choose from all kinds of sounds, from waves to thunder to birds chirping and more. We get more productive when we are in a more relaxed state, this site helps you with exactly that.
9. SaneboxSanebox is another good approach to improve email productivity. It automatically prioritizes important emails. For those emails which are less priority to you, it simply creates a summary which you can use to quickly watch over anything useful you might not want to miss.
10. CalmDid you know that you can actually meditate while you are working? Check out calm.com to learn how. This website offers a completely guided meditation session that you can do online, any place and at any time. It only takes two minutes of meditating to change the way you look at what you are doing.
11. TEDThis is one of the top sites that can be applicable to every single person out there. An efficient source of motivation for every kind of profession from people from all walks of life takes your productivity to a whole new level. With over a hundreds of videos to choose from, the TED talks as they are known as, will inspire you to be a better person both at work and at home.
12. SpeederWant to get better at language? Want to get faster and better at reading? Dont worry anymore, not too many people in the world can do that, but you can when you try out Speeder. Whats good is, youre not only reading it faster, youre actually retaining the information at the same rate.Yea, all of us would surely love to retain what we read, but you may ask why fast reading? Its the same reason why you want a faster internet connection.
13. WikihowWith this site, youll be the smartest person in the room. Wikihow provides you with a step-by-step instructions on what you search for.
14. VocabularyAnother website to improve your language is the Vocabulary. The site is the quickest, most intelligent and fun way to do just that.
15. QuoraHow can I complete a productive list without mentioning the site Quora that answers every single question in your mind? All you need to do is follow people of your interests or simply search the question that needs answering.