Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
1. Keeps your...
1. Keeps your cholesterol level in checkMango is one fruit which has a high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibres, each of which helps you to lower serum cholesterol levels. A fresh mango is also a very rich source of potassium, which is an important component of cell, thus helps to control heart rate and blood pressure.
2. Skin cleanserSpending a lot in parlors? You dont have to anymore. Mangoes help you unclog your pores and give freshness to the face. Mangoes are applicable to any skin type. All you need to do is just slice a mango into thin pieces and apply them on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes and take bath or wash your face and see the incredible results for yourself.
3. Is pure anti-cancer Mango contains various antioxidants such as quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat present in mango protect the body against any type of cancer.
4. Helps you keep your body fitMangoes help you with weight loss. Thanks to the rich vitamins and other nutrients in them, it can help you feel fitter and better. Also, the fibrous nature of the fruit increases the digestive function of your body.
5. Helps you rehydrateWe all know that the fruits prime season is during the summer, when the sun is right up there with all its intensity. Eat a mango or juice it and have a cool drink to lessen the chances of a heat stroke by instantly hydrating your body and thus helps to keep your body cool.
6. Helps Reduce Kidney StonesMango is also a part of medicine, that the Chinese knowing it to be both sweet and sour, use it with a soothing energy capable of reducing the risk of kidney stone formation.
7. Improves Your EyesightMangoes are known to be rich in vitamin A, which is one of the prime reasons to improve ones eyesight. Consuming at least one of these would also help prevent night blindness and dry eyes.
8. Aids concentration and memoryKnow why your mom always pushes you to eat a mango? This fruit is rich in glutamine acid one important protein that aids in concentration and memory. You wouldnt find it hard remembering your answers the next time you write your exams.
9. A boon for pregnant womenMango is rich in iron which is necessary for the production of red blood cells, thus making it a perfect solution for people suffering from anaemia. Menopausal and pregnant women can consume mangoes, as it will help increase their iron and calcium levels. Consume one mango a day and know its results very soon.
10. A Perfect SnackAnd lastly, who doesnt like a quick snack? A snack that is so yummy and one that can be had at any point in day. It is a perfect replacement to all the unhealthy oily chips and cookies.