Freshersgo is a free job portal to find IT, BPO, Software, Technical,
A Platform To Showcase And Sell Your Crafts & Clothing.
Fueling entrepreneurship, Accelerating innovation.
How to do?
1. Sit with your legs stretched out straight in front of you,
keeping the feet together and the spine erect.
2. Bend the left leg and place the heel of the l...
1. Sit with your legs stretched out straight in front of you, keeping the feet together and the spine erect.
2. Bend the left leg and place the heel of the left foot beside the right hip.Take the right leg over the left knee.
3. Place the left hand on the right knee and the right hand behind you.
4. Twist the waist, shoulders and neck in this sequence to the right and look over the right shoulder.
5. Keep the spine erect.
6. Hold the pose and breathe gently.
7. Breathing out, release the right hand first, release the waist, then chest,lastly the neck and sit straight and relaxed.
8. Repeat on the other side.
Why to do?
i. Makes spine flexible and increases the elasticity of the spine
ii. Opens the chest and increases the oxygen supply to the lungs
When not to?
a. Should be avoided during pregnancy and menstruation.
b. People who have undergone heart, abdominal or brain surgeries should not practice this asana.
c. People who suffer from peptic ulcer or hernia must be cautious of doing this asana.
d. People who have severe spine problems such as slipped disc must avoid this asana.